KLAUSA (Kajian Linguistik, Pembelajaran Bahasa, dan Sastra) is following Sherpa/Romeo's policy. Under the following circumstances, the pre-print, post-print, and publisher's version/PDF may be archived. Authors are permitted to deposit and utilize the material under the following restrictions:
- Author's Homepage
- Non-Commercial Institutional Repository
- Non-Commercial Repository
- Non-Commercial Social Network
- Non-Commercial Subject Repository
- Journal Repository Website
Authors may share or post the version of the article that was submitted to the journal (pre-print) to the above resources, at any time, by adding the caption "This manuscript will be published in the KLAUSA (Kajian Linguistik, Pembelajaran Bahasa, dan Sastra). This does not count as a prior publication.
Final published article
The online version of the paper should be updated with a complete citation to the KLAUSA (Kajian Linguistik, Pembelajaran Bahasa, dan Sastra) original once it has been published, including the DOI. KLAUSA (Kajian Linguistik, Pembelajaran Bahasa, dan Sastra) published article version, and can be used for a variety of non-commercial scholarly purposes, subject to full attribution under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. The authors must replace the submitted, accepted version with the published article version.
Exceptions to this policy include:
- the systematic upload or collation articles across repositories,
- copying or downloading documents for further distribution for a fee,
- any use of the documents in conjunction with advertising,
- any use of the documents for promotional purposes by for-profit organizations,
- any use that would confer monetary reward, commercial gain, or commercial exploitation.
Authors must submit the pre-prints, post-prints, and publisher's version in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.