Please carefully read and following the submission guidelines below:
The standard requirements of KLAUSA (Journal of Linguistics, Literature and Language Teaching) are:
- Written in English, Indonesia, or Chinese.
- The length of submitted paper is between 4,000 and 8,000 words (excluding the list of references).
- The use of reference management tools such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting using the APA Style
- The use of KLAUSA template
- Charge for any manuscript submission to KLAUSA is 300.000 IDR
- Klausa journals reserves all rights to the article published in KLAUSA. These rights are indicated by the reference of "Copyright (c) 2022 KLAUSA (Kajian Linguistik, Pembelajaran Bahasa, dan Sastra) in the publised article.
Structure of the Manuscript
The manuscript can be in the following forms:
A. Research Article should have the following sections:
- Name(s) of Author(s)
- Name(s) of Institution(s)
- Review of Related Literature (if any. If not, this review can be integrated in the introduction)
B. Non-research Articles may have the following sections:
- Name(s) of author(s)
- Name(s) of institution(s)