Aims and Scope
KLAUSA (Kajian Linguistik, Pembelajaran Bahasa, dan Sastra) is a blind-review journal of linguistics, literature, and language teaching that was published for the first time in 2012 (in print) by the Faculty of Language and Arts, Universitas Ma Chung. The journal publishes peer-reviewed research and review articles in the fields of linguistics, literature, and language teaching twice a year.
The journal provides an international source of peer-reviewed information on scholarly communication at large, with language, literature, linguistics, and education-related issues such as teaching grammar on language skills, the communicative language theory, student-centered teaching and learning, flipped learning, differentiated teaching, challenges of teaching in schools/colleges, teaching English to young learners, new media technologies and barriers in teaching, instructional design model, applied linguistics, and literary appreciation/critics. This list is certainly subject to change and to be regularly updated as the educational settings are dynamics.
- Country of Publication: Indonesia
- Publisher: Ma Chung Press
- Format: Open
- ISSN: 2620-9527 (e)
- Frequency: 2 issues per year
- Publication Dates: June, December
- Language: English, Indonesian and Chinese
- Scope: ELT, Literature, Applied Linguistics, Linguistics, & Education
- Article Processing Charges: 300,000 IDR
- Types of Journal: Academic/Scholarly Journals
- Indexed & Abstracted: Yes
- Review Time: Ten Weeks Approximately
- Contact & Submission e-mail: email@example.com
- Open Access: Yes.
Partnership and Accreditation
KLAUSA is an open-accessed journal in the sense that visitors can see and download all articles published in this journal. We have a partnership with Indonesian English Lecturers Association (IELA). KLAUSA is also accredited as RANK 5 (SINTA Peringkat 5) by the National Journal Accreditation under Indonesia's Ministry of Research and Technology for our issues starting from 2018.